How Can I Be Lonely
A. H. M.
One is walking with me over life’s uneven way,
Constantly supporting me each moment of the day;
How can I be lonely when such
fellowship is mine,With my blessed Lord divine!
Days may bring their burdens and their trials as I go,
But my Lord is near and helps to make them lighter grow;
Life may have its crosses, or its losses, or increase,
Jesus meets them all with peace.
In the hour of sad bereavement or of bitter loss,
I can find support and consolation at the cross;
Want or woe or suff'ring all seem glorified when He
Daily walks along with me.
In life’s rosy morning when the skies above are clear,
In its noontide hours with many cares and problems near,
Or when evening shadows fall at closing of my day
Jesus will be there always.
How can I be lonely when I’ve Jesus only
To be my companion and unfailing guide?
Why should I be weary, or my path seem dreary,
When He’s walking by my side?
The last 10 hymns uploaded.
- # 1 - Abide With Me 3 (uploaded on 2013-07-07 19:43:00)
- # 2 - Jesus, Rose Of Sharon 3 (uploaded on 2013-07-07 19:17:00)
- # 3 - Come, Thou Almighty King 2 (uploaded on 2013-07-07 18:51:00)
- # 4 - The Broken Heart 2 (uploaded on 2012-08-19 22:55:11)
- # 5 - Holy Spirit, Teacher Thou (uploaded on 2012-05-13 23:25:55)
- # 6 - Beneath The Shadow Of The Cross (uploaded on 2011-01-23 12:58:44)
- # 7 - All People That On Earth (uploaded on 2010-09-26 16:20:17)
- # 8 - The Wondrous Gift (uploaded on 2010-09-26 16:19:08)
- # 9 - Deeper Yet (uploaded on 2010-06-13 21:26:20)
- #10 - Great God Of Wonders (uploaded on 2010-06-13 19:10:54)