Come Now Saith The Lord
W. W. D.
A. H. M.
Come souls that are longing for pleasure,
Our Saviour has pleasures to give;
Come find in His love the rare treasure,
That makes ev'ry true pleasure live.
The pleasures of sin are deceiving,
They've nothing for yesterday's pain.
But hope of tomorrow receiving,
And then its tomorrow again.
The pleasures of sin are all fleeting,
They vanish with life's passing morn;
Like dew-drops the morning sun greeting,
They glisten and then they are gone.
Then all who are longing for pleasure,
Ye weary and all who are worn;
Come find in the Lord a sure treasure,
That from you shall never be torn.
Of Jesus, thy choice be now making,
Redeemer, and Saviour, and Lord;
And soon in the glory awaking,
You'll share in the Saint's blest reward.
Come now saith the Lord, let us reason,
Come now, and your purpose declare;
Is it pleasures of sin for a season,
Or pleasures the glorified share?
The last 10 hymns uploaded.
- # 1 - Abide With Me 3 (uploaded on 2013-07-07 19:43:00)
- # 2 - Jesus, Rose Of Sharon 3 (uploaded on 2013-07-07 19:17:00)
- # 3 - Come, Thou Almighty King 2 (uploaded on 2013-07-07 18:51:00)
- # 4 - The Broken Heart 2 (uploaded on 2012-08-19 22:55:11)
- # 5 - Holy Spirit, Teacher Thou (uploaded on 2012-05-13 23:25:55)
- # 6 - Beneath The Shadow Of The Cross (uploaded on 2011-01-23 12:58:44)
- # 7 - All People That On Earth (uploaded on 2010-09-26 16:20:17)
- # 8 - The Wondrous Gift (uploaded on 2010-09-26 16:19:08)
- # 9 - Deeper Yet (uploaded on 2010-06-13 21:26:20)
- #10 - Great God Of Wonders (uploaded on 2010-06-13 19:10:54)