Daughter Of Zion, Awake
A. H. M.
A. H. M.
Daughter of Zion, awake from thy sadness;
Awake for thy foes shall oppress thee no more;
Bright o'er the hills dawns the Day-star of gladness;
Arise, for the night of thy sorrow is o'er!
Strong were thy foes; but the Arm that subdued them
And scattered their legions was mightier far;
They fled like chaff from the scourge that pursued thee;
Vain were their steeds and their chariots of war.
Daughter of Zion, the Power that saved thee
Extolled with the harp and our voices should be;
Shout! for the foe is destroyed that enslaved thee;
The'oppressor is vanquished, and Zion is free!
The last 10 hymns uploaded.
- # 1 - Abide With Me 3 (uploaded on 2013-07-07 19:43:00)
- # 2 - Jesus, Rose Of Sharon 3 (uploaded on 2013-07-07 19:17:00)
- # 3 - Come, Thou Almighty King 2 (uploaded on 2013-07-07 18:51:00)
- # 4 - The Broken Heart 2 (uploaded on 2012-08-19 22:55:11)
- # 5 - Holy Spirit, Teacher Thou (uploaded on 2012-05-13 23:25:55)
- # 6 - Beneath The Shadow Of The Cross (uploaded on 2011-01-23 12:58:44)
- # 7 - All People That On Earth (uploaded on 2010-09-26 16:20:17)
- # 8 - The Wondrous Gift (uploaded on 2010-09-26 16:19:08)
- # 9 - Deeper Yet (uploaded on 2010-06-13 21:26:20)
- #10 - Great God Of Wonders (uploaded on 2010-06-13 19:10:54)