Gates Of Praise
M. E. Servoss
Edmund Simon Lorenz
A. H. M.
Lift up the gates of Praise,
That we may enter in,
And o'er salvation's wall proclaim
That Christ redeems from sin.
God's works reveal His might,
His majesty and grace;
But not the tender Father's love
That saves a dying race.
Then let the voice of praise
To heav'nly courts ascend,
Till with the songs the angels sing
Our "Hallelujahs" blend.
To Him that hath redeemed
Our souls from sin's dark maze,
The Hope and Savior of mankind,
Be everlasting praise!
The stars may praise the Hand
That decks the sky above;
But, man alone can tell the pow'r
Of Christ's redeeming love!
The last 10 hymns uploaded.
- # 1 - Abide With Me 3 (uploaded on 2013-07-07 19:43:00)
- # 2 - Jesus, Rose Of Sharon 3 (uploaded on 2013-07-07 19:17:00)
- # 3 - Come, Thou Almighty King 2 (uploaded on 2013-07-07 18:51:00)
- # 4 - The Broken Heart 2 (uploaded on 2012-08-19 22:55:11)
- # 5 - Holy Spirit, Teacher Thou (uploaded on 2012-05-13 23:25:55)
- # 6 - Beneath The Shadow Of The Cross (uploaded on 2011-01-23 12:58:44)
- # 7 - All People That On Earth (uploaded on 2010-09-26 16:20:17)
- # 8 - The Wondrous Gift (uploaded on 2010-09-26 16:19:08)
- # 9 - Deeper Yet (uploaded on 2010-06-13 21:26:20)
- #10 - Great God Of Wonders (uploaded on 2010-06-13 19:10:54)