A. H. M.
From the Heft
Joyfully, joyfully, onward I move,
Bound for the land of bright spirits above!
Angelic choristers sing as I come;
Meet me with gladness and welcome me home;
Soon with my pilgrimage ended below,
Home to the land of delight will I go;
Pilgrim and stranger no more shall I roam,
Joyfully, joyfully, resting at home!
Friends, fondly cherished, have passed on before,
Waiting, they watch me approaching the shore;
Singing to cheer me through death's chilling gloom;
"Joyfully, joyfully, hast to thy home!"
Sounds of sweet melody fall on the ear;
Harps of the blessed, your voices I hear;
Ring with the harmony, heaven's high dome;
Joyfully, joyfully, haste to thy home!
Death, with thy weapons of war, lay me low,
Strike, king of terrors, I fear not thy blow!
Jesus, the hero, hath vict'ry achieved,
Blessed is he, who on Him, hath believed!
Bright will the morn of eternity dawn,
Bright is my vision beholding the crown;
Folded in Jesus' arms, no more I'll roam,
Joyfully, joyfully, safely at home!
The last 10 hymns uploaded.
- # 1 - Abide With Me 3 (uploaded on 2013-07-07 19:43:00)
- # 2 - Jesus, Rose Of Sharon 3 (uploaded on 2013-07-07 19:17:00)
- # 3 - Come, Thou Almighty King 2 (uploaded on 2013-07-07 18:51:00)
- # 4 - The Broken Heart 2 (uploaded on 2012-08-19 22:55:11)
- # 5 - Holy Spirit, Teacher Thou (uploaded on 2012-05-13 23:25:55)
- # 6 - Beneath The Shadow Of The Cross (uploaded on 2011-01-23 12:58:44)
- # 7 - All People That On Earth (uploaded on 2010-09-26 16:20:17)
- # 8 - The Wondrous Gift (uploaded on 2010-09-26 16:19:08)
- # 9 - Deeper Yet (uploaded on 2010-06-13 21:26:20)
- #10 - Great God Of Wonders (uploaded on 2010-06-13 19:10:54)