Home At Last (Sankey)
Mrs. Maria P. A. Crozier
Ira David Sankey
A. H. M.
Home at last on heav'nly mountains,
Heard the "Come, and enter in!"
Saved by life's fair flowing fountains,
Saved from earthly taint and sin.
Free at last from all temptation,
No more need of watchful care;
Joyful in complete salvation,
Given the victor's crown to wear.
Save to greet on hills of glory
Loved ones we have missed so long;
Saved to tell the sinner's story,
Saved to sing redemption's song.
Welcomed at the pearly portal,
Evermore a welcome guest;
Welcom'd to the life immortal,
In the mansions of the blest.
Home, sweet home, our home forever;
All the pilgrim journey past;
Welcom'd home to wander, never,
Saved thro' Jesus- Home at last.
The last 10 hymns uploaded.
- # 1 - Abide With Me 3 (uploaded on 2013-07-07 19:43:00)
- # 2 - Jesus, Rose Of Sharon 3 (uploaded on 2013-07-07 19:17:00)
- # 3 - Come, Thou Almighty King 2 (uploaded on 2013-07-07 18:51:00)
- # 4 - The Broken Heart 2 (uploaded on 2012-08-19 22:55:11)
- # 5 - Holy Spirit, Teacher Thou (uploaded on 2012-05-13 23:25:55)
- # 6 - Beneath The Shadow Of The Cross (uploaded on 2011-01-23 12:58:44)
- # 7 - All People That On Earth (uploaded on 2010-09-26 16:20:17)
- # 8 - The Wondrous Gift (uploaded on 2010-09-26 16:19:08)
- # 9 - Deeper Yet (uploaded on 2010-06-13 21:26:20)
- #10 - Great God Of Wonders (uploaded on 2010-06-13 19:10:54)