I Bring My Sins To Thee
Frances Ridley Havergal
I bring my sins to Thee,
The sins I cannot count,
That all may cleansed be
In Thy once opened fount.
I bring them, Saviour, all to Thee,
The burden is too great for me.
My heart to Thee I bring,
The heart I cannot read;
A faithless, wand'ring thing,
And evil heart indeed.
I bring it, Saviour, now to Thee,
That fix'd and faithful it may be.
My life I bring to Thee,
I would not be my own;
O Saviour, let me be Thine ever, Thine alone.
My heart, my life, my all I bring
To Thee, my Saviour and my King!
The last 10 hymns uploaded.
- # 1 - Abide With Me 3 (uploaded on 2013-07-07 19:43:00)
- # 2 - Jesus, Rose Of Sharon 3 (uploaded on 2013-07-07 19:17:00)
- # 3 - Come, Thou Almighty King 2 (uploaded on 2013-07-07 18:51:00)
- # 4 - The Broken Heart 2 (uploaded on 2012-08-19 22:55:11)
- # 5 - Holy Spirit, Teacher Thou (uploaded on 2012-05-13 23:25:55)
- # 6 - Beneath The Shadow Of The Cross (uploaded on 2011-01-23 12:58:44)
- # 7 - All People That On Earth (uploaded on 2010-09-26 16:20:17)
- # 8 - The Wondrous Gift (uploaded on 2010-09-26 16:19:08)
- # 9 - Deeper Yet (uploaded on 2010-06-13 21:26:20)
- #10 - Great God Of Wonders (uploaded on 2010-06-13 19:10:54)