Know Ye That Land
A. H. M.
From Cunningham's Selection of Psalm tunes, 183
SATB Arrangement by W. E. Yoder
Know ye that land, on earth you'll find it not,
To which in anxious moments turn our tho'ts?
Where sorrow fades and no more flows the tear;
Where endless bliss and lasting joys appear!
Know ye that land, where peace eternal dwells,
The love of God each faithful bosom swells?
Where earthly toil and care no more oppress,
Where rest and joy the blissful heart caress!
Know ye that land, which yet no eye has seen?
For which we long in faith and hope serene?
Whose glories draw us from the world apart,
But open only to the pure in heart!
Who knows that land?
Its shores to find,
Let us direct our heart and mind!
The last 10 hymns uploaded.
- # 1 - Abide With Me 3 (uploaded on 2013-07-07 19:43:00)
- # 2 - Jesus, Rose Of Sharon 3 (uploaded on 2013-07-07 19:17:00)
- # 3 - Come, Thou Almighty King 2 (uploaded on 2013-07-07 18:51:00)
- # 4 - The Broken Heart 2 (uploaded on 2012-08-19 22:55:11)
- # 5 - Holy Spirit, Teacher Thou (uploaded on 2012-05-13 23:25:55)
- # 6 - Beneath The Shadow Of The Cross (uploaded on 2011-01-23 12:58:44)
- # 7 - All People That On Earth (uploaded on 2010-09-26 16:20:17)
- # 8 - The Wondrous Gift (uploaded on 2010-09-26 16:19:08)
- # 9 - Deeper Yet (uploaded on 2010-06-13 21:26:20)
- #10 - Great God Of Wonders (uploaded on 2010-06-13 19:10:54)