Lamp Of Our Feet
Bernard D. Barton
A. H. M.
A. H. M.
Text from Psalm 119:105
Lamp of our feet, whereby we trace
Our path when wont to stray;
Stream from the fount of heav'nly grace,
Brook by the trav'ler's way.
Bread of our souls, whereon we feed,
True manna from on high;
Our guide and chart, wherein we read
Of realms beyond the sky.
Word of the everlasting God,
Will of His glorious Son;
Without Thee how could earth be trod,
Or heav'n itself be won?
Lord, grant us all aright to learn
The wisdom it imparts,
And to its heav'nly teaching turn,
With simple, childlike hearts.
The last 10 hymns uploaded.
- # 1 - Abide With Me 3 (uploaded on 2013-07-07 19:43:00)
- # 2 - Jesus, Rose Of Sharon 3 (uploaded on 2013-07-07 19:17:00)
- # 3 - Come, Thou Almighty King 2 (uploaded on 2013-07-07 18:51:00)
- # 4 - The Broken Heart 2 (uploaded on 2012-08-19 22:55:11)
- # 5 - Holy Spirit, Teacher Thou (uploaded on 2012-05-13 23:25:55)
- # 6 - Beneath The Shadow Of The Cross (uploaded on 2011-01-23 12:58:44)
- # 7 - All People That On Earth (uploaded on 2010-09-26 16:20:17)
- # 8 - The Wondrous Gift (uploaded on 2010-09-26 16:19:08)
- # 9 - Deeper Yet (uploaded on 2010-06-13 21:26:20)
- #10 - Great God Of Wonders (uploaded on 2010-06-13 19:10:54)