F. C. Hiller
A. H. M.
O Jerusalem, the golden,
Where God's praises ever ring;
Heav'nly choir to Thee beholden,
"Holy, holy, holy" sing.
O when will God grant to me,
Thy glad citizen to be!
In this pilgrim habitation,
In the heat of trials severe,
Ere our suff'ring finds cessation,
Pain and strife assail us here.
But the Lord gives hope and strength,
To prevail thru faith at length.
Ah, how much I long to meet Thee,
Jesus, my soul's bosom Friend.
There on Salem's peaceful pastures,
Where our tears and sighs will end;
Where in glory, light and grace,
We shall see God face to face.
Come and lead us full of gladness,
Gentle Shepherd, by Thy hand,
After all this pain and sadness
Into that true Fatherland,
Where the living waters free,
Quench our thirst eternally.
The last 10 hymns uploaded.
- # 1 - Abide With Me 3 (uploaded on 2013-07-07 19:43:00)
- # 2 - Jesus, Rose Of Sharon 3 (uploaded on 2013-07-07 19:17:00)
- # 3 - Come, Thou Almighty King 2 (uploaded on 2013-07-07 18:51:00)
- # 4 - The Broken Heart 2 (uploaded on 2012-08-19 22:55:11)
- # 5 - Holy Spirit, Teacher Thou (uploaded on 2012-05-13 23:25:55)
- # 6 - Beneath The Shadow Of The Cross (uploaded on 2011-01-23 12:58:44)
- # 7 - All People That On Earth (uploaded on 2010-09-26 16:20:17)
- # 8 - The Wondrous Gift (uploaded on 2010-09-26 16:19:08)
- # 9 - Deeper Yet (uploaded on 2010-06-13 21:26:20)
- #10 - Great God Of Wonders (uploaded on 2010-06-13 19:10:54)