O For A Thousand Tongues
A. H. M.
AZMON. C. M.
O for a thousand tongues to sing
My Great Redeemer's praise,
The glories of my God and King,
The triumphs of his grace!
My gracious Master and my God,
Assist me to proclaim
And spread through all the earth abroad
The honors of thy Name.
Jesus! the Name that charms our fears
And bids our sorrows cease;
'Tis music in the sinner's ears,
'Tis life and health and peace.
He breaks the pow'r of canceled sin,
He sets the pris'ner free;
His blood can make the foulest clean;
His Blood availed for me!
Hear him, ye deaf; his praise, ye dumb,
Your loosened tongues employ;
Ye blind, behold, your Savior come;
And leap, ye lame, for joy!
The last 10 hymns uploaded.
- # 1 - Abide With Me 3 (uploaded on 2013-07-07 19:43:00)
- # 2 - Jesus, Rose Of Sharon 3 (uploaded on 2013-07-07 19:17:00)
- # 3 - Come, Thou Almighty King 2 (uploaded on 2013-07-07 18:51:00)
- # 4 - The Broken Heart 2 (uploaded on 2012-08-19 22:55:11)
- # 5 - Holy Spirit, Teacher Thou (uploaded on 2012-05-13 23:25:55)
- # 6 - Beneath The Shadow Of The Cross (uploaded on 2011-01-23 12:58:44)
- # 7 - All People That On Earth (uploaded on 2010-09-26 16:20:17)
- # 8 - The Wondrous Gift (uploaded on 2010-09-26 16:19:08)
- # 9 - Deeper Yet (uploaded on 2010-06-13 21:26:20)
- #10 - Great God Of Wonders (uploaded on 2010-06-13 19:10:54)