O Love Divine, All Else Transcending
Dimitrius S. Bortniansky
A. H. M.
Translated by H. Brueckner.
St. Petersburg (Bortniansky) 7. 8. 8. 7. 9. 7.
O Love divine, all else transcending,
In Jesus present evermore,
We worship Thee, in homage bending,
And all Thy wondrous might adore.
Yea, let my soul, in deep devotion,
Bathe in love's mighty, boundless ocean.
Thou art my Rest, no earthly treasure
Can satisfy my yearning heart,
Nor is there aught that lends the pleasure
I find in Thee, my chosen part.
Thy love, so tender and caressing
Is fraught with grace and ev'ry blessing.
To Thee my heart and life be given,
Thou art indeed my highest Good;
For me Thy sacred side was riven,
For me was shed Thy precious blood.
O Fountain of the world's salvation,
Be Thine my love and adoration.
The last 10 hymns uploaded.
- # 1 - Abide With Me 3 (uploaded on 2013-07-07 19:43:00)
- # 2 - Jesus, Rose Of Sharon 3 (uploaded on 2013-07-07 19:17:00)
- # 3 - Come, Thou Almighty King 2 (uploaded on 2013-07-07 18:51:00)
- # 4 - The Broken Heart 2 (uploaded on 2012-08-19 22:55:11)
- # 5 - Holy Spirit, Teacher Thou (uploaded on 2012-05-13 23:25:55)
- # 6 - Beneath The Shadow Of The Cross (uploaded on 2011-01-23 12:58:44)
- # 7 - All People That On Earth (uploaded on 2010-09-26 16:20:17)
- # 8 - The Wondrous Gift (uploaded on 2010-09-26 16:19:08)
- # 9 - Deeper Yet (uploaded on 2010-06-13 21:26:20)
- #10 - Great God Of Wonders (uploaded on 2010-06-13 19:10:54)