O What A Saviour Is Mine
Frances Jane Crosby
Alex. Van Alstyne
A. H. M.
O what a Saviour is mine,
Loving and tender;
All for His glory divine
Now I surrender;
Trusting I came,
Pleadind His Name,
Then, my transgression confessing,
Rich was the gift of His blessing.
O what a thrill of delight
Wakes ev'ry feeling!
Pleasure unearthly and bright
Over me stealing;
Cleansed from my sin,
Mercy and pardon receiving,
Great is my peace in believing.
Now I can sing of His love,
Now is my treasure above,
His be the glory;
Safe on His breast,
Calmly I rest;
O that my soul may forever
Drink of the life-giving river.
The last 10 hymns uploaded.
- # 1 - Abide With Me 3 (uploaded on 2013-07-07 19:43:00)
- # 2 - Jesus, Rose Of Sharon 3 (uploaded on 2013-07-07 19:17:00)
- # 3 - Come, Thou Almighty King 2 (uploaded on 2013-07-07 18:51:00)
- # 4 - The Broken Heart 2 (uploaded on 2012-08-19 22:55:11)
- # 5 - Holy Spirit, Teacher Thou (uploaded on 2012-05-13 23:25:55)
- # 6 - Beneath The Shadow Of The Cross (uploaded on 2011-01-23 12:58:44)
- # 7 - All People That On Earth (uploaded on 2010-09-26 16:20:17)
- # 8 - The Wondrous Gift (uploaded on 2010-09-26 16:19:08)
- # 9 - Deeper Yet (uploaded on 2010-06-13 21:26:20)
- #10 - Great God Of Wonders (uploaded on 2010-06-13 19:10:54)