O Zion, Haste
Mary A. Thompson
Tidings. 11. 10. 11. 10. With Refrain.
O Zion, haste, thy mission high fulfilling,
To tell to all the world that God is Light,
That He who made all nations is not willing
One soul should perish, lost in shades of night.
Proclaim to every people, tongue, and nation
That God, in Whom they live and move, is Love;
Tell how He stooped to save His lost creation,
And died on earth that we might live above.
Give of thy sons to bear the message glorious;
Give of thy wealth to speed them on their way;
Pour out thy soul for them in pray'r victorious;
And all thou spendest, Jesus will repay.
Publish glad tidings, tidings of peace;
Tidings of Jesus, redemption and release.
The last 10 hymns uploaded.
- # 1 - Abide With Me 3 (uploaded on 2013-07-07 19:43:00)
- # 2 - Jesus, Rose Of Sharon 3 (uploaded on 2013-07-07 19:17:00)
- # 3 - Come, Thou Almighty King 2 (uploaded on 2013-07-07 18:51:00)
- # 4 - The Broken Heart 2 (uploaded on 2012-08-19 22:55:11)
- # 5 - Holy Spirit, Teacher Thou (uploaded on 2012-05-13 23:25:55)
- # 6 - Beneath The Shadow Of The Cross (uploaded on 2011-01-23 12:58:44)
- # 7 - All People That On Earth (uploaded on 2010-09-26 16:20:17)
- # 8 - The Wondrous Gift (uploaded on 2010-09-26 16:19:08)
- # 9 - Deeper Yet (uploaded on 2010-06-13 21:26:20)
- #10 - Great God Of Wonders (uploaded on 2010-06-13 19:10:54)