Our Redeemer King
Ella M. Parks
W. J. Baltzell
A. H. M.
Chorus by C. B. Strouse (Music)
From hill and valley, over land and main,
From hearts redeemed there comes a triumph strain,
"To God's own anointed One, our songs we would bring,
To Calvary's Savior, our Redeemer King!"
"From sin's dominion He doth bring release,
On many hearts He breathes His wond'rous peace,
His own to the mansions of the blest He will bring,
Their Keeper forever, mighty Lord and King."
Like sound of many waters' mighty voice,
The blood-washed throng with anthems fill the skies,
Their crowns they are casting at His feet as they sing
"To Him who hath bro't us" heav'ns eternal King.
Rejoice, O earth, and join the heav'nly song,
The day is breaking it will not be long
Till we shall behold Him in His beauty and sing
"He cometh! He cometh! Our Redeemer King!"
Our Redeemer King, our Redeemer King,
Shout the loud hosannas,
To our Redeemer King, our Redeemer King, Our Redeemer King,
Shout the loud hosannas to our Redeemer King.
The last 10 hymns uploaded.
- # 1 - Abide With Me 3 (uploaded on 2013-07-07 19:43:00)
- # 2 - Jesus, Rose Of Sharon 3 (uploaded on 2013-07-07 19:17:00)
- # 3 - Come, Thou Almighty King 2 (uploaded on 2013-07-07 18:51:00)
- # 4 - The Broken Heart 2 (uploaded on 2012-08-19 22:55:11)
- # 5 - Holy Spirit, Teacher Thou (uploaded on 2012-05-13 23:25:55)
- # 6 - Beneath The Shadow Of The Cross (uploaded on 2011-01-23 12:58:44)
- # 7 - All People That On Earth (uploaded on 2010-09-26 16:20:17)
- # 8 - The Wondrous Gift (uploaded on 2010-09-26 16:19:08)
- # 9 - Deeper Yet (uploaded on 2010-06-13 21:26:20)
- #10 - Great God Of Wonders (uploaded on 2010-06-13 19:10:54)