W. W. D.
A. H. M.
How sweet the Word of Christ the Lord
While on the cross He dies,
A word to all who on Him call
For life in paradise.
The dying thief, in full belief
On Jesus fixed his eyes;
His only plea, "Remember me,
O Lord, in paradise."
By man condemn'd, without a friend,
Will Jesus heed his cries?
O blessed Lord, how quick Thy Word,
"Today in paradise."
Tho' vile as he, O sinner, flee
While Jesus calls, be wise;
His Word believe, and now receive
A life in paradise.
From the cross the Saviour cries,
"Come with Me to Paradise;
Look to Me, believe and live,
Accept the life I freely give."
The last 10 hymns uploaded.
- # 1 - Abide With Me 3 (uploaded on 2013-07-07 19:43:00)
- # 2 - Jesus, Rose Of Sharon 3 (uploaded on 2013-07-07 19:17:00)
- # 3 - Come, Thou Almighty King 2 (uploaded on 2013-07-07 18:51:00)
- # 4 - The Broken Heart 2 (uploaded on 2012-08-19 22:55:11)
- # 5 - Holy Spirit, Teacher Thou (uploaded on 2012-05-13 23:25:55)
- # 6 - Beneath The Shadow Of The Cross (uploaded on 2011-01-23 12:58:44)
- # 7 - All People That On Earth (uploaded on 2010-09-26 16:20:17)
- # 8 - The Wondrous Gift (uploaded on 2010-09-26 16:19:08)
- # 9 - Deeper Yet (uploaded on 2010-06-13 21:26:20)
- #10 - Great God Of Wonders (uploaded on 2010-06-13 19:10:54)