Raise High The Song
J. J. Lowe
A. H. M.
Our Saviour will descend again,
Earth's buried millions raising;
With Him will come a glorious train,
Adoring Him and praising.
And tho' these bodies He in dust
Before that glad appearing,
Yet shall they stand among the just,
Our Saviour's image wearing.
What, tho' earth's gath'ring tempests low'r,
And ages pass in sadness?
Yet we may see that glorious hour,
And hail the dawn with gladness.
Then, safe at last, this blessed throng,
Set free from tribulation,
Shall ever praise in holy song
The God of their salvation!
Raise high the song that long and loud
Before Him ceaseth never,
Till, casting down each golden crown,
We worship Him forever.
The last 10 hymns uploaded.
- # 1 - Abide With Me 3 (uploaded on 2013-07-07 19:43:00)
- # 2 - Jesus, Rose Of Sharon 3 (uploaded on 2013-07-07 19:17:00)
- # 3 - Come, Thou Almighty King 2 (uploaded on 2013-07-07 18:51:00)
- # 4 - The Broken Heart 2 (uploaded on 2012-08-19 22:55:11)
- # 5 - Holy Spirit, Teacher Thou (uploaded on 2012-05-13 23:25:55)
- # 6 - Beneath The Shadow Of The Cross (uploaded on 2011-01-23 12:58:44)
- # 7 - All People That On Earth (uploaded on 2010-09-26 16:20:17)
- # 8 - The Wondrous Gift (uploaded on 2010-09-26 16:19:08)
- # 9 - Deeper Yet (uploaded on 2010-06-13 21:26:20)
- #10 - Great God Of Wonders (uploaded on 2010-06-13 19:10:54)