Rise, Ye Children Of Salvation
A. H. M.
Translated by Emma F. Bevan, 1858
Neander. 8. 7. 8. 7. 7. 7.
Text from Jude 3
Rise, ye children of salvation,
All who cleave to Christ, the Head.
Wake, arise, O mighty nation,
Ere the foe on Zion tread.
He draws nigh and would defy
All the hosts of God most High.
Saints and heroes long before us
Firmly on this ground have stood;
See, their banners waving o'er us,
Conqu'rors thro' the Saviour's blood.
Ground we hold whereon of old
Fought the faithful and the bold.
Fighting, we shall be victorious
By the blood of Christ, our Lord;
On our foreheads, bright and glorious,
Shines the witness of His Word;
Spear and shield on battlefield,
His great Name we cannot yield.
When His servants stand before Him,
Each receiving his reward;
When His saints in light adore Him,
Giving glory to the Lord.
"Victory!" our song shall be
Like the number of the sea.
The last 10 hymns uploaded.
- # 1 - Abide With Me 3 (uploaded on 2013-07-07 19:43:00)
- # 2 - Jesus, Rose Of Sharon 3 (uploaded on 2013-07-07 19:17:00)
- # 3 - Come, Thou Almighty King 2 (uploaded on 2013-07-07 18:51:00)
- # 4 - The Broken Heart 2 (uploaded on 2012-08-19 22:55:11)
- # 5 - Holy Spirit, Teacher Thou (uploaded on 2012-05-13 23:25:55)
- # 6 - Beneath The Shadow Of The Cross (uploaded on 2011-01-23 12:58:44)
- # 7 - All People That On Earth (uploaded on 2010-09-26 16:20:17)
- # 8 - The Wondrous Gift (uploaded on 2010-09-26 16:19:08)
- # 9 - Deeper Yet (uploaded on 2010-06-13 21:26:20)
- #10 - Great God Of Wonders (uploaded on 2010-06-13 19:10:54)