The Hand That Was Wounded For Me
Daniel Brink Towner
A. H. M.
Co-Author: Fred Morris
The hand that was nailed to the cross of woe,
In love reaches down to the world below;
'Tis beckoning now to the souls that roam,
And pointing the way to the heav'nly home.
E'en now I can see, thro' a mist of tears,
That Hand still out-stretched o'er a gulf of years,
With healing and hope for my sin-sick soul;
One touch of Its finger will make me whole.
The Hand that wrought wonders in days of old
Holds treasure more precious than gems of gold;
The price of redemption from sin and shame,
The Gift of salvation in Jesus' Name.
Triumphant thro' grace I shall someday stand,
With Jesus at Home on that golden strand,
His face in its beauty at last to see,
My hand in the Hand that was pierced for me.
The Hand of my Saviour I see,
The Hand that was wounded for me;
'Twill lead me in love to the mansions above,
The Hand that was wounded for me!
The last 10 hymns uploaded.
- # 1 - Abide With Me 3 (uploaded on 2013-07-07 19:43:00)
- # 2 - Jesus, Rose Of Sharon 3 (uploaded on 2013-07-07 19:17:00)
- # 3 - Come, Thou Almighty King 2 (uploaded on 2013-07-07 18:51:00)
- # 4 - The Broken Heart 2 (uploaded on 2012-08-19 22:55:11)
- # 5 - Holy Spirit, Teacher Thou (uploaded on 2012-05-13 23:25:55)
- # 6 - Beneath The Shadow Of The Cross (uploaded on 2011-01-23 12:58:44)
- # 7 - All People That On Earth (uploaded on 2010-09-26 16:20:17)
- # 8 - The Wondrous Gift (uploaded on 2010-09-26 16:19:08)
- # 9 - Deeper Yet (uploaded on 2010-06-13 21:26:20)
- #10 - Great God Of Wonders (uploaded on 2010-06-13 19:10:54)