The Star-Spangled Banner
Francis Scott Key
John Stafford Smith
A. H. M.
Oh say, can you see, by the dawn's early light,
What so proudly we hailed at the twilight's last gleaming,
Whose broad stripes and bright stars,
Through the perilous fight,
O'er the ramparts we watched, were so valiantly streaming?
And the rockets red glare, the bombs bursting in air,
Gave proof through the night
That our flag was still there.
Oh say does that star-spangled banner yet wave
O'er the land of the free and the home of the brave?
Oh thus be it ever, when free men shall stand
Between their loved homes and the war's desolation!
Blest with vict'ry and peace,
May the Heav'n-rescued land
Praise the Pow'r that hath made and preserv'd us a nation!
Then conquer we must, when our cause it is just;
And this be our motto:
"In God is our trust!"
And the star-spangled banner in triumph shall wave
O'er the land of the free and the home of the brave!
The last 10 hymns uploaded.
- # 1 - Abide With Me 3 (uploaded on 2013-07-07 19:43:00)
- # 2 - Jesus, Rose Of Sharon 3 (uploaded on 2013-07-07 19:17:00)
- # 3 - Come, Thou Almighty King 2 (uploaded on 2013-07-07 18:51:00)
- # 4 - The Broken Heart 2 (uploaded on 2012-08-19 22:55:11)
- # 5 - Holy Spirit, Teacher Thou (uploaded on 2012-05-13 23:25:55)
- # 6 - Beneath The Shadow Of The Cross (uploaded on 2011-01-23 12:58:44)
- # 7 - All People That On Earth (uploaded on 2010-09-26 16:20:17)
- # 8 - The Wondrous Gift (uploaded on 2010-09-26 16:19:08)
- # 9 - Deeper Yet (uploaded on 2010-06-13 21:26:20)
- #10 - Great God Of Wonders (uploaded on 2010-06-13 19:10:54)