Watchman, Tell Me
Sidney S. Brewer
A. H. M.
SATB Arranged by Wm. B. Bradbury
Watchman, tell me, does the morning
Of fair Zion's glory dawn;
Have the signs that mark His coming,
Yet upon my pathway shone?
Pilgrim, yes, arise, look round thee,
Light is breaking in the skies:
Spurn the unbelief that bound thee,
Morning dawns, arise, arise!
See the glorious light ascending
Of the grand Sabatic year,
Hark! the voices loud proclaiming
The Messiah's kingdom near;
Watchman, yes; I see just yonder,
Canaan's glorious heights arise;
Salem,too, appears in grandeur,
Tow'ring 'neath her sunlit skies.
Pilgrim, in that golden city,
Seated in the jasper throne,
Zion's King, arrayed in beauty,
Reigns in peace from zone to zone;
There, on verdant hills and mountains,
Where the golden sunbeams play,
Purling streams, and crystal fountains,
Sparkle in th'eternal day.
Pilgrim, see! the light is beaming
Brighter still upon thy way;
Signs thro' all the earth are gleaming
Omens of the coming day,
When the last loud trumpet sounding
Shall awake from earth to sea,
All the saints of God now sleeping,
Clad in immortality.
The last 10 hymns uploaded.
- # 1 - Abide With Me 3 (uploaded on 2013-07-07 19:43:00)
- # 2 - Jesus, Rose Of Sharon 3 (uploaded on 2013-07-07 19:17:00)
- # 3 - Come, Thou Almighty King 2 (uploaded on 2013-07-07 18:51:00)
- # 4 - The Broken Heart 2 (uploaded on 2012-08-19 22:55:11)
- # 5 - Holy Spirit, Teacher Thou (uploaded on 2012-05-13 23:25:55)
- # 6 - Beneath The Shadow Of The Cross (uploaded on 2011-01-23 12:58:44)
- # 7 - All People That On Earth (uploaded on 2010-09-26 16:20:17)
- # 8 - The Wondrous Gift (uploaded on 2010-09-26 16:19:08)
- # 9 - Deeper Yet (uploaded on 2010-06-13 21:26:20)
- #10 - Great God Of Wonders (uploaded on 2010-06-13 19:10:54)