Who Are These In Bright Array
Franz Joseph Haydn
A. H. M.
Who are these in bright array,
This innumerable throng,
'Round the altar, night and day,
Tuning their triumphant song?
"Worthy is the Lamb once slain,
Blessing, honor, glory, pow'r,
Wisdom, riches to obtain,
New dominion ev'ry hour."
These thro' fiery trials trod;
These from great afflictions came;
Now before the throne of God,
Seald with His eternal Name,
Clad in raiment pure and white,
Victor palms in ev'ry hand,
Thro' their great Redeemer's might,
More than conquerors they stand.
Hunger, thrist, disease unknown,
On immortal fruits they feed;
Them, the Lamb, abidst the throne,
Shall to living fountains lead;
Joy and gladness banish sighs;
Perfect love dispels their fears;
And forever from the eyes
God shall wipe away their tears.
The last 10 hymns uploaded.
- # 1 - Abide With Me 3 (uploaded on 2013-07-07 19:43:00)
- # 2 - Jesus, Rose Of Sharon 3 (uploaded on 2013-07-07 19:17:00)
- # 3 - Come, Thou Almighty King 2 (uploaded on 2013-07-07 18:51:00)
- # 4 - The Broken Heart 2 (uploaded on 2012-08-19 22:55:11)
- # 5 - Holy Spirit, Teacher Thou (uploaded on 2012-05-13 23:25:55)
- # 6 - Beneath The Shadow Of The Cross (uploaded on 2011-01-23 12:58:44)
- # 7 - All People That On Earth (uploaded on 2010-09-26 16:20:17)
- # 8 - The Wondrous Gift (uploaded on 2010-09-26 16:19:08)
- # 9 - Deeper Yet (uploaded on 2010-06-13 21:26:20)
- #10 - Great God Of Wonders (uploaded on 2010-06-13 19:10:54)