Who's On The Lord's Side
Mrs. E. W. Griswold
Philip Paul Bliss
A. H. M.
We're marching to Canaan with banner and song,
We're soldiers enlisted to fight 'gainst the wrong;
But, lest in the conflict our strength should divide,
We ask, Who among us is on the Lord's side?
The sword may be burnished, the armor be bright,
For Satan appears as an angel of light;
Yet darkly the bosom may treachery hide,
While lips are professing, "I'm on the Lord's side."
Who is there among us yet under the rod,
Who knows not the pardoning mercy of God?
Oh, bring to Him humbly the heart in its pride;
Oh, haste, while He's waiting and seek the Lord's side.
Oh, heed not the sorrow, the pain and the wrong,
For soon shall our sighing be changed into song;
So, bearing the cross of our covenant Guide,
We'll shout, as we triumph, "I'm on the Lord's side."
Oh, who is there among us, the true and the tried,
Who'll stand by his colors- who's on the Lord's side?
The last 10 hymns uploaded.
- # 1 - Abide With Me 3 (uploaded on 2013-07-07 19:43:00)
- # 2 - Jesus, Rose Of Sharon 3 (uploaded on 2013-07-07 19:17:00)
- # 3 - Come, Thou Almighty King 2 (uploaded on 2013-07-07 18:51:00)
- # 4 - The Broken Heart 2 (uploaded on 2012-08-19 22:55:11)
- # 5 - Holy Spirit, Teacher Thou (uploaded on 2012-05-13 23:25:55)
- # 6 - Beneath The Shadow Of The Cross (uploaded on 2011-01-23 12:58:44)
- # 7 - All People That On Earth (uploaded on 2010-09-26 16:20:17)
- # 8 - The Wondrous Gift (uploaded on 2010-09-26 16:19:08)
- # 9 - Deeper Yet (uploaded on 2010-06-13 21:26:20)
- #10 - Great God Of Wonders (uploaded on 2010-06-13 19:10:54)