Zion's Harp Medley
Arranged for the 2005 Apostolic Christian Men's Sing.
Pages 18, 50, 5 & 220
Who is He that cares and watches
O'er our life and soul's estate?
Who is He that thus has drawn us?
Christ alone, His love is great.
Cheer up, ye hosts of righteous,
Your shining lamps display!
Evening has come upon us,
Daylight has passed away.
The Bridegroom in His splendor
Will soon again appear;
O watch and pray with candor,
Midnight will soon be here!
Praise ye the Lord; He is king over all the creation!
Praise thou the Lord, O my soul, as the God of salvation!
Come and rejoice; Lift up your heart and your voice.
Praise Him in true adoration!
To me is given boundless mercy,
A gift that I did not deserve;
Such wondrous love, It is so marv'lous,
That such for me should be reserved.
But since I know, I will rejoice,
And praise Thy mercy with my voice,
And praise Thy mercy with my voice.
The last 10 hymns uploaded.
- # 1 - Abide With Me 3 (uploaded on 2013-07-07 19:43:00)
- # 2 - Jesus, Rose Of Sharon 3 (uploaded on 2013-07-07 19:17:00)
- # 3 - Come, Thou Almighty King 2 (uploaded on 2013-07-07 18:51:00)
- # 4 - The Broken Heart 2 (uploaded on 2012-08-19 22:55:11)
- # 5 - Holy Spirit, Teacher Thou (uploaded on 2012-05-13 23:25:55)
- # 6 - Beneath The Shadow Of The Cross (uploaded on 2011-01-23 12:58:44)
- # 7 - All People That On Earth (uploaded on 2010-09-26 16:20:17)
- # 8 - The Wondrous Gift (uploaded on 2010-09-26 16:19:08)
- # 9 - Deeper Yet (uploaded on 2010-06-13 21:26:20)
- #10 - Great God Of Wonders (uploaded on 2010-06-13 19:10:54)