Elsie Duncan Yale
Born in a manger so lowly,
Over Thee dark shadows fall;
Yet Thou art Saviour most holy,
Yet Thou art Monarch of all.
Maiden bends lovingly o'er Thee,
Singing so soft 'mid the gloom;
Angels and seraphs adore Thee,
Yet for Thee earth had no room.
Shepherds are seeking Thy manger,
They the glad message have heard;
Seeking the heavenly stranger,
Heeding the heavenly word.
Prophets in visions foretold Thee,
Shepherd and Saviour from sin;
Yet we so lowly behold Thee,
Was there no room in the inn?
Sleep for the angels are near Thee,
Star-beams are crowning Thy brow;
Lullabies gentle shall cheer Thee,
Kings at Thy manger shall bow.
Hark as the echoes are ringing,
Down from the radiant sky;
Blessing the earth Thou art bringing,
Prince and Redeemer most high.
Rest, sweetly rest, while the stars o'er Thee shine.
The last 10 hymns uploaded.
- # 1 - Abide With Me 3 (uploaded on 2013-07-07 19:43:00)
- # 2 - Jesus, Rose Of Sharon 3 (uploaded on 2013-07-07 19:17:00)
- # 3 - Come, Thou Almighty King 2 (uploaded on 2013-07-07 18:51:00)
- # 4 - The Broken Heart 2 (uploaded on 2012-08-19 22:55:11)
- # 5 - Holy Spirit, Teacher Thou (uploaded on 2012-05-13 23:25:55)
- # 6 - Beneath The Shadow Of The Cross (uploaded on 2011-01-23 12:58:44)
- # 7 - All People That On Earth (uploaded on 2010-09-26 16:20:17)
- # 8 - The Wondrous Gift (uploaded on 2010-09-26 16:19:08)
- # 9 - Deeper Yet (uploaded on 2010-06-13 21:26:20)
- #10 - Great God Of Wonders (uploaded on 2010-06-13 19:10:54)