Behold, The Bridegroom Cometh
George F. Root
George F. Root
A. H. M.
Our lamps are trimm'd and burning,
Our robes are white and clean,
We've tarried for the Bridegroom,
Oh may we enter in?
We know we've nothing worthy
That we can call our own-
The light, the oil, the robes we wear,
Are all from Him alone.
Go forth, go forth to meet Him,
The way is open now,
Alighted with the glory
That's streaming from His brow.
Accept the invitation
Beyond deserving kind;
Make no delay, but take your lamps,
And joy eternal find.
We see the marriage splendor
Within the open door;
We know that those who enter
Are blest forevermore.
We see He is more lovely
Than all the sons of men,
But still we know the door once shut,
Will never ope again.
Behold, the Bridegroom cometh!
And all may enter in,
Whose lamps are trimm'd and burning,
Whose robes are white and clean.
The last 10 hymns uploaded.
- # 1 - Abide With Me 3 (uploaded on 2013-07-07 19:43:00)
- # 2 - Jesus, Rose Of Sharon 3 (uploaded on 2013-07-07 19:17:00)
- # 3 - Come, Thou Almighty King 2 (uploaded on 2013-07-07 18:51:00)
- # 4 - The Broken Heart 2 (uploaded on 2012-08-19 22:55:11)
- # 5 - Holy Spirit, Teacher Thou (uploaded on 2012-05-13 23:25:55)
- # 6 - Beneath The Shadow Of The Cross (uploaded on 2011-01-23 12:58:44)
- # 7 - All People That On Earth (uploaded on 2010-09-26 16:20:17)
- # 8 - The Wondrous Gift (uploaded on 2010-09-26 16:19:08)
- # 9 - Deeper Yet (uploaded on 2010-06-13 21:26:20)
- #10 - Great God Of Wonders (uploaded on 2010-06-13 19:10:54)