Calm On The Listening Ear Of Night - 2
Edmund H. Sears
A. H. M.
Calm on the list'ning ear of night,
Come heav'n's melodious strains,
Where wild Judea stretches far
Her silvermantled plains.
Celestial chours from courts above,
Shed sacred glories there,
And angels, with their sparkling lyres,
Make music on the air.
The answ'ring hills of Palestine
Send back the glad reply;
And greet from all their holy heights,
The dayspring from on high.
O'er the blue depths of Galilee
There comes a holier calm,
And Sharon waves, in solemn praise,
Her silent groves of palm.
"Glory to God!" the sounding skies
Loud with their anthems ring
"Peace to the earth, goodwill to men,
From heav'n's eternal King!"
The last 10 hymns uploaded.
- # 1 - Abide With Me 3 (uploaded on 2013-07-07 19:43:00)
- # 2 - Jesus, Rose Of Sharon 3 (uploaded on 2013-07-07 19:17:00)
- # 3 - Come, Thou Almighty King 2 (uploaded on 2013-07-07 18:51:00)
- # 4 - The Broken Heart 2 (uploaded on 2012-08-19 22:55:11)
- # 5 - Holy Spirit, Teacher Thou (uploaded on 2012-05-13 23:25:55)
- # 6 - Beneath The Shadow Of The Cross (uploaded on 2011-01-23 12:58:44)
- # 7 - All People That On Earth (uploaded on 2010-09-26 16:20:17)
- # 8 - The Wondrous Gift (uploaded on 2010-09-26 16:19:08)
- # 9 - Deeper Yet (uploaded on 2010-06-13 21:26:20)
- #10 - Great God Of Wonders (uploaded on 2010-06-13 19:10:54)