The Master Calls For Reapers
M. W. Knapp
Leander Lycurgus Pickett
A. H. M.
Hark! the Master calls for reapers;
Rich and ripe the harvest see;
Idle not, but quickly flying,
Answer Lord, send me, send me.
Great the harvest, few the toilers,
Work is waiting one and all;
Answer quickly, and rejoicing,
Hear and heed the Master's call.
Gather golden sheaves for Jesus,
Ere too late, they ruined be;
Great and precious is the harvest,
And 'tis Jesus calleth thee.
Rich reward is for thee waiting,
If but faithful thou wilt prove;
Christ will say, Well done, thou faithful,
In His kingdom bright above.
But if thou shouldst fail in battle,
Proving thus to Him untrue,
Fearful, then, will be the reckoning
At the judgement waiting you.
Jesus shed His blood so precious,
On the cross for thee didst die.
Therefore heed His call so earnest,
Swiftly to the harvest fly.
Spread the gospel invitation;
Speak a warning, breathe a prayer,
All around you men are dying;
You can find them ev'rywhere.
The last 10 hymns uploaded.
- # 1 - Abide With Me 3 (uploaded on 2013-07-07 19:43:00)
- # 2 - Jesus, Rose Of Sharon 3 (uploaded on 2013-07-07 19:17:00)
- # 3 - Come, Thou Almighty King 2 (uploaded on 2013-07-07 18:51:00)
- # 4 - The Broken Heart 2 (uploaded on 2012-08-19 22:55:11)
- # 5 - Holy Spirit, Teacher Thou (uploaded on 2012-05-13 23:25:55)
- # 6 - Beneath The Shadow Of The Cross (uploaded on 2011-01-23 12:58:44)
- # 7 - All People That On Earth (uploaded on 2010-09-26 16:20:17)
- # 8 - The Wondrous Gift (uploaded on 2010-09-26 16:19:08)
- # 9 - Deeper Yet (uploaded on 2010-06-13 21:26:20)
- #10 - Great God Of Wonders (uploaded on 2010-06-13 19:10:54)