Children's Praise (Z. H.165)
A. H. M.
Alternate Zion's Harp Numbers: None
O, let us exalt our dear Lord and proclaim,
In songs of true gratitude, praise to His name!
As songs of the angels in sweetest accord,
Our thanks and our praises shall rise to the Lord.
His love shone upon us before we believed,
And when we were burdened, His loving heart grieved.
Our parents He gives who provide in each day,
And teachers to show us the heavenly way.
In schools of the righteous we ever can find
The heavenly wisdom, the purified mind.
He calls to His children: Come hither, you blest;
Give heed to my words, I will bring you to rest.
We'll learn and we'll labor in cheerful accord,
And do what we can in the strength of the Lord.
O blessed is he, when the summer is gone,
Who harvests the fruit from good seed he has sown!
The last 10 hymns uploaded.
- # 1 - Abide With Me 3 (uploaded on 2013-07-07 19:43:00)
- # 2 - Jesus, Rose Of Sharon 3 (uploaded on 2013-07-07 19:17:00)
- # 3 - Come, Thou Almighty King 2 (uploaded on 2013-07-07 18:51:00)
- # 4 - The Broken Heart 2 (uploaded on 2012-08-19 22:55:11)
- # 5 - Holy Spirit, Teacher Thou (uploaded on 2012-05-13 23:25:55)
- # 6 - Beneath The Shadow Of The Cross (uploaded on 2011-01-23 12:58:44)
- # 7 - All People That On Earth (uploaded on 2010-09-26 16:20:17)
- # 8 - The Wondrous Gift (uploaded on 2010-09-26 16:19:08)
- # 9 - Deeper Yet (uploaded on 2010-06-13 21:26:20)
- #10 - Great God Of Wonders (uploaded on 2010-06-13 19:10:54)