Where Shall I Go
J. Ph. Naumann
A. H. M.
Alte Lieder # 8
Where shall I go for strength'ning
When heavy loads are pressing?
Whom shall I tell when sorrows
And trials do abound?
To Thee, oh gracious Father,
I come, Thy help now seeking.
I trust, Thy Word here keeping,
Thou healest every wound.
If life were lived without Thee,
What joy for me could there be?
A dreary desert traveled,
And left to fate alone.
Thou givest to my pathway,
A wondrous we do goal eternal,
A home in heav'n supernal;
Prepared there for Thine own.
May always I approach Thee
With my deep grief so heavy?
While walking earth's dark valley,
Unworthy of God's love.
With childlike trust and longing,
I seek Thy ing the arms while crying,
On Thee, Lord, I'm relying,
Be merciful to me!
Thy Word is sweetly speaking
To me, sincerely seeking
To hear, "I shall refresh thee,
All fear shall now take wing."
Hark! How I feel renewed now.
Naught shall from Thee here sever.
Thanks, praise and joy forever,
Redeemed, with joy we sing.
The last 10 hymns uploaded.
- # 1 - Abide With Me 3 (uploaded on 2013-07-07 19:43:00)
- # 2 - Jesus, Rose Of Sharon 3 (uploaded on 2013-07-07 19:17:00)
- # 3 - Come, Thou Almighty King 2 (uploaded on 2013-07-07 18:51:00)
- # 4 - The Broken Heart 2 (uploaded on 2012-08-19 22:55:11)
- # 5 - Holy Spirit, Teacher Thou (uploaded on 2012-05-13 23:25:55)
- # 6 - Beneath The Shadow Of The Cross (uploaded on 2011-01-23 12:58:44)
- # 7 - All People That On Earth (uploaded on 2010-09-26 16:20:17)
- # 8 - The Wondrous Gift (uploaded on 2010-09-26 16:19:08)
- # 9 - Deeper Yet (uploaded on 2010-06-13 21:26:20)
- #10 - Great God Of Wonders (uploaded on 2010-06-13 19:10:54)