Stretch Forth Thy Hand
H. H. McGranahan
A. H. M.
"Stretch forth thy hand," thy palsied hand,
Fear not, it is thy Lord's command;
Seek not from Him to hid thy sin,
Confess, and ask to be made clean.
"Stretch forth thy hand," thy empty hand,
No gift of thine will God commend;
The empty hand that shows thy need,
Of this alone will He take heed.
"Stretch forth thy hand," thy helpless hand,
Upheld by God, thy soul shall stand;
Fight not in thine own strength the foe,
But trusting Jesus, onward go.
"Stretch forth thy hand," thy dying hand,
When thou shalt come to Jordan's strand;
Thro' all the billows Christ shall guide,
And bring thee safe to Canaan's side.
"Stretch forth thy hand," on Christ believe,
"Stretch forth thy hand," the pow'r receive;
He offers grace so full and free,
"Stretch forth thy hand," He speaks to thee.
The last 10 hymns uploaded.
- # 1 - Abide With Me 3 (uploaded on 2013-07-07 19:43:00)
- # 2 - Jesus, Rose Of Sharon 3 (uploaded on 2013-07-07 19:17:00)
- # 3 - Come, Thou Almighty King 2 (uploaded on 2013-07-07 18:51:00)
- # 4 - The Broken Heart 2 (uploaded on 2012-08-19 22:55:11)
- # 5 - Holy Spirit, Teacher Thou (uploaded on 2012-05-13 23:25:55)
- # 6 - Beneath The Shadow Of The Cross (uploaded on 2011-01-23 12:58:44)
- # 7 - All People That On Earth (uploaded on 2010-09-26 16:20:17)
- # 8 - The Wondrous Gift (uploaded on 2010-09-26 16:19:08)
- # 9 - Deeper Yet (uploaded on 2010-06-13 21:26:20)
- #10 - Great God Of Wonders (uploaded on 2010-06-13 19:10:54)