Rowland Hugh Prichard
A. H. M.
HYFRYDOL. 8. 7. 8. 7. D.
Greetings be to you, our brethren,
To our sisters in the Lord,
Here from far and near assembled,
Gathered here in one accord.
Welcome, welcome, all ye loved ones:
Greetings in the Saviour's name.
Peace and love impel the greeting,
Greetings do our love impart;
Christians greetings are a blessing,
As a pray'r console the heart.
There is comfort, peace and blessing,
Of a greeting in the Lord.
Greetings to our faithful brethren,
Heart and voice we do employ;
Wishing them the Father's nearness,
Tho' their lot be woe or joy.
There's a blessing in the greeting,
Given in the Saviour's name.
Farewell greetings, holy tokens,
Fill the heart with pain and tears;
Farewell, farewell, to our brethren,
When are spent our earthly years.
Resurrection, heav'nly greetings,
In the presence of our Lord.
The last 10 hymns uploaded.
- # 1 - Abide With Me 3 (uploaded on 2013-07-07 19:43:00)
- # 2 - Jesus, Rose Of Sharon 3 (uploaded on 2013-07-07 19:17:00)
- # 3 - Come, Thou Almighty King 2 (uploaded on 2013-07-07 18:51:00)
- # 4 - The Broken Heart 2 (uploaded on 2012-08-19 22:55:11)
- # 5 - Holy Spirit, Teacher Thou (uploaded on 2012-05-13 23:25:55)
- # 6 - Beneath The Shadow Of The Cross (uploaded on 2011-01-23 12:58:44)
- # 7 - All People That On Earth (uploaded on 2010-09-26 16:20:17)
- # 8 - The Wondrous Gift (uploaded on 2010-09-26 16:19:08)
- # 9 - Deeper Yet (uploaded on 2010-06-13 21:26:20)
- #10 - Great God Of Wonders (uploaded on 2010-06-13 19:10:54)