G. P. Hoti
G. P. Hoti
A. H. M.
I am looking for the city built of God,
Where the many mansions be;
I am walking now the path that Jesus trod,
And His face I soon shall see.
Thro' the valley of the shadow I may go,
But His grace shall be my stay;
Tho' the path be dark and dangerous I know
He will guide me all the way.
'Tis glory now that fills and thrills my soul,
As I walk the narrow way;
I am looking for the heav'nly light to dawn,
That shall rise in endless day.
Oh the glory gates are ever open wide
Inviting the world to come;
Oh the glory gates are ever open wide,
To welcome the weary home!
The last 10 hymns uploaded.
- # 1 - Abide With Me 3 (uploaded on 2013-07-07 19:43:00)
- # 2 - Jesus, Rose Of Sharon 3 (uploaded on 2013-07-07 19:17:00)
- # 3 - Come, Thou Almighty King 2 (uploaded on 2013-07-07 18:51:00)
- # 4 - The Broken Heart 2 (uploaded on 2012-08-19 22:55:11)
- # 5 - Holy Spirit, Teacher Thou (uploaded on 2012-05-13 23:25:55)
- # 6 - Beneath The Shadow Of The Cross (uploaded on 2011-01-23 12:58:44)
- # 7 - All People That On Earth (uploaded on 2010-09-26 16:20:17)
- # 8 - The Wondrous Gift (uploaded on 2010-09-26 16:19:08)
- # 9 - Deeper Yet (uploaded on 2010-06-13 21:26:20)
- #10 - Great God Of Wonders (uploaded on 2010-06-13 19:10:54)