O I Love To Talk With Jesus
William G. Fischer
A. H. M.
O I love to talk with Jesus,
For it smoothes the rugged road;
And it seems to help me onward,
When I faint beneath my load;
When my heart is crush'd with sorrow
And my eyes with tears are dim,
There is naught can yield me comfort
Like a little talk with Him.
Oft I tell Him I am weary
And I fain would be at rest;
That I'm daily, hourly longing
To repose upon His breast;
And He answers me so kindly
In the tend'rest tones of love,
"I am coming soon to take thee
To My happy Home above."
Tho' the way is long and dreary
To that far-off distant clime,
Yet I know that my Redeemer
Journeys with me all the time;
And the more I come to know Him,
And His wond'rous grace explore,
How my longing groweth stronger
Still to know Him more and more.
So, I'll wait a little longer
'Til my Lord's appointed time,
And along the upward pathway
Still my pilgrim feet shall climb;
Soon within my Father's dwelling,
Where the many mansions be,
I shall see my blessed Saviour
And He then will talk with me.
The last 10 hymns uploaded.
- # 1 - Abide With Me 3 (uploaded on 2013-07-07 19:43:00)
- # 2 - Jesus, Rose Of Sharon 3 (uploaded on 2013-07-07 19:17:00)
- # 3 - Come, Thou Almighty King 2 (uploaded on 2013-07-07 18:51:00)
- # 4 - The Broken Heart 2 (uploaded on 2012-08-19 22:55:11)
- # 5 - Holy Spirit, Teacher Thou (uploaded on 2012-05-13 23:25:55)
- # 6 - Beneath The Shadow Of The Cross (uploaded on 2011-01-23 12:58:44)
- # 7 - All People That On Earth (uploaded on 2010-09-26 16:20:17)
- # 8 - The Wondrous Gift (uploaded on 2010-09-26 16:19:08)
- # 9 - Deeper Yet (uploaded on 2010-06-13 21:26:20)
- #10 - Great God Of Wonders (uploaded on 2010-06-13 19:10:54)