O Rock Of Ages
Horace L. Hastings
Hubert Platt Main
Words used by permission.
My weary soul a rest hath found,
A rest that will not fail;
A sure and certain anch'rage ground
In Christ within the vail.
I hide me in this refuge strong,
From every tempest's blast;
And sit and sing until the storm
Of wrath is overpast.
Ye comfortless and tempest-tost,
By sins and woes opprest;
Te tempted, troubled, ruined, lost,
Come find in Christ your rest.
Ye thirsty, from this smitten Rock
Life's crystal waters spring;
There hide from ev'ry stormy shock,
And rest, and drink, and sing.
O Rock of ages cleft for me,
In Thee my soul securely hide;
My tow'r of strength, I fly to Thee,
And safely there abide.
The last 10 hymns uploaded.
- # 1 - Abide With Me 3 (uploaded on 2013-07-07 19:43:00)
- # 2 - Jesus, Rose Of Sharon 3 (uploaded on 2013-07-07 19:17:00)
- # 3 - Come, Thou Almighty King 2 (uploaded on 2013-07-07 18:51:00)
- # 4 - The Broken Heart 2 (uploaded on 2012-08-19 22:55:11)
- # 5 - Holy Spirit, Teacher Thou (uploaded on 2012-05-13 23:25:55)
- # 6 - Beneath The Shadow Of The Cross (uploaded on 2011-01-23 12:58:44)
- # 7 - All People That On Earth (uploaded on 2010-09-26 16:20:17)
- # 8 - The Wondrous Gift (uploaded on 2010-09-26 16:19:08)
- # 9 - Deeper Yet (uploaded on 2010-06-13 21:26:20)
- #10 - Great God Of Wonders (uploaded on 2010-06-13 19:10:54)