A. H. M.
Alternate Zion's Harp Numbers: 12, 42, 43, 44
Thou man of grief and pain,
Chastised by God, the Father!
For all Thou didst sustain
To praise Thee now we gather.
For all Thy anguish sore,
For Thy bonds and distress,
For cruelties and scourge,
And for death's bitterness.
Thy conflict is our gain;
Thy death gives life immortal;
Thy bonds and fetters have
Unlocked our prison's portal.
Thy cross is our relief;
Thy wounds have healed our heart;
Thy blood has purchased us
The ransomed sinner's part.
Lord, give us courage bold
And patience in affliction,
That we may bear our cross
And yield to Thy correction!
Help us to look to Thee
And to Thy crown of thorns,
If e'er our lot should be
Blood, torture, shame, and scorn.
Thy anguish make us brave
To face distress and sorrow,
And in the throes of death
From Thy death strength to borrow;
O let the bond of love
Bind us with one accord
To crucify the flesh
And world through Thee, O Lord!
The last 10 hymns uploaded.
- # 1 - Abide With Me 3 (uploaded on 2013-07-07 19:43:00)
- # 2 - Jesus, Rose Of Sharon 3 (uploaded on 2013-07-07 19:17:00)
- # 3 - Come, Thou Almighty King 2 (uploaded on 2013-07-07 18:51:00)
- # 4 - The Broken Heart 2 (uploaded on 2012-08-19 22:55:11)
- # 5 - Holy Spirit, Teacher Thou (uploaded on 2012-05-13 23:25:55)
- # 6 - Beneath The Shadow Of The Cross (uploaded on 2011-01-23 12:58:44)
- # 7 - All People That On Earth (uploaded on 2010-09-26 16:20:17)
- # 8 - The Wondrous Gift (uploaded on 2010-09-26 16:19:08)
- # 9 - Deeper Yet (uploaded on 2010-06-13 21:26:20)
- #10 - Great God Of Wonders (uploaded on 2010-06-13 19:10:54)