Ira David Sankey
On the Resurrection morning,
Soul and body meet again;
No more sorrow, no more weeping,
No more pain!
Here awhile they must be parted,
And the flesh its sabbath keep,
Waiting in a holy stillness,
Wrapped in sleep.
For a space the tired body
Waits in peace the morning's dawn;
When there breaks the last and brightest
On that happy Easter morning
All the graves their dead restore,
Father, mother, sister, brother,
Meet once more.
Soul and body reunited,
Henceforth nothing shall divide,
Waking up, in Christ's own likeness
The last 10 hymns uploaded.
- # 1 - Abide With Me 3 (uploaded on 2013-07-07 19:43:00)
- # 2 - Jesus, Rose Of Sharon 3 (uploaded on 2013-07-07 19:17:00)
- # 3 - Come, Thou Almighty King 2 (uploaded on 2013-07-07 18:51:00)
- # 4 - The Broken Heart 2 (uploaded on 2012-08-19 22:55:11)
- # 5 - Holy Spirit, Teacher Thou (uploaded on 2012-05-13 23:25:55)
- # 6 - Beneath The Shadow Of The Cross (uploaded on 2011-01-23 12:58:44)
- # 7 - All People That On Earth (uploaded on 2010-09-26 16:20:17)
- # 8 - The Wondrous Gift (uploaded on 2010-09-26 16:19:08)
- # 9 - Deeper Yet (uploaded on 2010-06-13 21:26:20)
- #10 - Great God Of Wonders (uploaded on 2010-06-13 19:10:54)