When All Thy Mercies, O, My God
A. H. M.
Alternative tune: Manoah
Winchester Old C. M.
Est's "The Whole Booke of Psalms, 1592"
Tune arrangement attributed to George Kirbye, c. 1560-1634
Text from Psalm 33:1
When all Thy mercies, O my God,
My rising soul surveys,
Transported with the view I'm lost
I wonder, love, and praise.
Ten thousand thousand precious gifts
My daily thanks employ;
Nor is the least a cheerful heart
That tastes those gifts with joy.
Unnumbered comforts to my soul
Thy tender care bestowed,
Before my infant heart could know
From whom those comforts flowed.
When in the slppery paths of youth
With heeless steps I ran,
Thine arm, unseen, conveyed me safe,
And led me up to man.
Thro' ev'ry period of my life
Thy goodness I'll pursue
And after death, in distant worlds,
The glorious theme renew.
When nature fails and day and night
Divide Thy works no more,
My ever grateful heart, O, Lord,
Thy mercies shall adore.
Through all eternity to Thee
A joyful song I'll raise;
But, oh! eternity's too short
To utter all Thy praise!
The last 10 hymns uploaded.
- # 1 - Abide With Me 3 (uploaded on 2013-07-07 19:43:00)
- # 2 - Jesus, Rose Of Sharon 3 (uploaded on 2013-07-07 19:17:00)
- # 3 - Come, Thou Almighty King 2 (uploaded on 2013-07-07 18:51:00)
- # 4 - The Broken Heart 2 (uploaded on 2012-08-19 22:55:11)
- # 5 - Holy Spirit, Teacher Thou (uploaded on 2012-05-13 23:25:55)
- # 6 - Beneath The Shadow Of The Cross (uploaded on 2011-01-23 12:58:44)
- # 7 - All People That On Earth (uploaded on 2010-09-26 16:20:17)
- # 8 - The Wondrous Gift (uploaded on 2010-09-26 16:19:08)
- # 9 - Deeper Yet (uploaded on 2010-06-13 21:26:20)
- #10 - Great God Of Wonders (uploaded on 2010-06-13 19:10:54)