Whisperings Of Jesus
D. K. W.
William James Kirkpatrick
A. H. M.
Not a sound invades the stillness,
Not a form invades the scene,
Save the voice of my Beloved,
And the person of my King.
And within those heav'nly places,
Calmly hushed in sweet repose,
There I drink with joy absorbing,
All the love Thou wouldst disclose.
Wrapt in deep, adoring silence,
Jesus, Lord, I dare not move,
Lest I lose the smallest saying
Meant to catch the ear of love.
Rest, then, O my soul, contented,
Thou hast reached thy happy place,
In the bosom of thy Saviour,
Gazing up in His dear face.
Precious, gentle, holy Jesus!
Blessed Bridegroom of my heart,
In Thy secret inner chamber,
Thou wilt whisper what Thou art.
The last 10 hymns uploaded.
- # 1 - Abide With Me 3 (uploaded on 2013-07-07 19:43:00)
- # 2 - Jesus, Rose Of Sharon 3 (uploaded on 2013-07-07 19:17:00)
- # 3 - Come, Thou Almighty King 2 (uploaded on 2013-07-07 18:51:00)
- # 4 - The Broken Heart 2 (uploaded on 2012-08-19 22:55:11)
- # 5 - Holy Spirit, Teacher Thou (uploaded on 2012-05-13 23:25:55)
- # 6 - Beneath The Shadow Of The Cross (uploaded on 2011-01-23 12:58:44)
- # 7 - All People That On Earth (uploaded on 2010-09-26 16:20:17)
- # 8 - The Wondrous Gift (uploaded on 2010-09-26 16:19:08)
- # 9 - Deeper Yet (uploaded on 2010-06-13 21:26:20)
- #10 - Great God Of Wonders (uploaded on 2010-06-13 19:10:54)