Angels Rejoiced And Sweetly Sung
William Batchelder Bradbury
A. H. M.
Angels rejoiced and sweetly sung
At our Redeemer's birth;
Mortals! awake; let ev'ry tongue
Proclaim His matchless worth.
Glory to God, who dwells on high,
And sent His only Son
To take a servant's form and die,
For evils we had done!
Goodwill to men; ye fallen race!
Arise, and shout for joy;
He comes with rich abounding grace
To save and not destroy.
Lord! send the gracious tidings forth
And fill the world with light,
That Jew and Gentile, through the earth,
May know Thy saving might.
The last 10 hymns uploaded.
- # 1 - Abide With Me 3 (uploaded on 2013-07-07 19:43:00)
- # 2 - Jesus, Rose Of Sharon 3 (uploaded on 2013-07-07 19:17:00)
- # 3 - Come, Thou Almighty King 2 (uploaded on 2013-07-07 18:51:00)
- # 4 - The Broken Heart 2 (uploaded on 2012-08-19 22:55:11)
- # 5 - Holy Spirit, Teacher Thou (uploaded on 2012-05-13 23:25:55)
- # 6 - Beneath The Shadow Of The Cross (uploaded on 2011-01-23 12:58:44)
- # 7 - All People That On Earth (uploaded on 2010-09-26 16:20:17)
- # 8 - The Wondrous Gift (uploaded on 2010-09-26 16:19:08)
- # 9 - Deeper Yet (uploaded on 2010-06-13 21:26:20)
- #10 - Great God Of Wonders (uploaded on 2010-06-13 19:10:54)