Johann E. Schmidt
A. H. M.
Alternate Zion's Harp Numbers: 21, 22
Source: Neue Geistriches Gesangbuch - 1704
Come within, come within,
Of Thy church the Head to be!
Speak to us the peaceful message
Of Thy love. We wait for Thee
Of our covenant the author,
Come, to hold with us the feast of love,
From above, from above.
Sanctify this living bread
To our inward animation,
As Thy body unto death
Thou didst give in consecration.
Let our spirit, free from worldly mind,
Heaven find, heaven find.
Prince of life, Prince of life!
Showers from Thy blessed flood
Bring, and quench our souls so thirsty.
As Thy sacrificial blood
For us flowed in great compassion,
Give us strength in all eternity
True to be, true to be.
Be it so, be it so.
Do you feel His blessed tread
Drawing near to our assembly,
Heav'nly gifts for us to spread,
Living bread and drink to render?
Streams of blessing from His hand partake,
Come and take, come and take!
The last 10 hymns uploaded.
- # 1 - Abide With Me 3 (uploaded on 2013-07-07 19:43:00)
- # 2 - Jesus, Rose Of Sharon 3 (uploaded on 2013-07-07 19:17:00)
- # 3 - Come, Thou Almighty King 2 (uploaded on 2013-07-07 18:51:00)
- # 4 - The Broken Heart 2 (uploaded on 2012-08-19 22:55:11)
- # 5 - Holy Spirit, Teacher Thou (uploaded on 2012-05-13 23:25:55)
- # 6 - Beneath The Shadow Of The Cross (uploaded on 2011-01-23 12:58:44)
- # 7 - All People That On Earth (uploaded on 2010-09-26 16:20:17)
- # 8 - The Wondrous Gift (uploaded on 2010-09-26 16:19:08)
- # 9 - Deeper Yet (uploaded on 2010-06-13 21:26:20)
- #10 - Great God Of Wonders (uploaded on 2010-06-13 19:10:54)