Blessed Redeemer 2
Avis Marguerite Burgeson Christiansen
Harry Dixon Loes
Up Calv'ry's mountain, one dreadful morn,
Walked Christ, my Saviour, weary and worn;
Facing for sinners death on the cross,
That He might save them from endless loss.
"Father, forgive them," thus did He pray,
E'en while His life-blood flowed fast away;
Praying for sinners while in such woe;
No one but Jesus ever loved so.
O how I love Him, Saviour and Friend!
How can my praises ever find end?
Thro' years unnumbered, on Heaven's shore,
My tongue shall praise Him forevermore!
Blessed Redeemer! Precious Redeemer!
Seems now I see Him on Calvary's tree;
Wounded and bleeding, for sinners pleading—
Blind and unheeding— dying for me!
The last 10 hymns uploaded.
- # 1 - Abide With Me 3 (uploaded on 2013-07-07 19:43:00)
- # 2 - Jesus, Rose Of Sharon 3 (uploaded on 2013-07-07 19:17:00)
- # 3 - Come, Thou Almighty King 2 (uploaded on 2013-07-07 18:51:00)
- # 4 - The Broken Heart 2 (uploaded on 2012-08-19 22:55:11)
- # 5 - Holy Spirit, Teacher Thou (uploaded on 2012-05-13 23:25:55)
- # 6 - Beneath The Shadow Of The Cross (uploaded on 2011-01-23 12:58:44)
- # 7 - All People That On Earth (uploaded on 2010-09-26 16:20:17)
- # 8 - The Wondrous Gift (uploaded on 2010-09-26 16:19:08)
- # 9 - Deeper Yet (uploaded on 2010-06-13 21:26:20)
- #10 - Great God Of Wonders (uploaded on 2010-06-13 19:10:54)