O Silvery Sea
Fred A. Fillmore
O silvery sea of Galilee,
In eastern lands so fair;
In fancy now I stand by thee,
And see my Saviour there;
I see Him walk upon the wave,
When billows roll and clouds are dark,
His trembling ones from death to save,
Tossed helpless in their bark.
I hear the cry "Save, Lord, I pray"
From on fainthearted there;
My sinking heart takes up that cry,
When storms beat heavy here;
For well I know His gracious will
Can calm life's rough and troubled sea,
And to its waves say "Peace, be still,"
As there on Galilee.
The night is dark, I'm on a sea,
Where waves roll high and wide;
I'm lost, unless Thou pilot me,
O Master strong and mild;
Walk to me on the troubled sea,
Dear Saviour, bid me walk to Thee;
I shall not fail, for Thou wilt save,
As once on Galilee.
The last 10 hymns uploaded.
- # 1 - Abide With Me 3 (uploaded on 2013-07-07 19:43:00)
- # 2 - Jesus, Rose Of Sharon 3 (uploaded on 2013-07-07 19:17:00)
- # 3 - Come, Thou Almighty King 2 (uploaded on 2013-07-07 18:51:00)
- # 4 - The Broken Heart 2 (uploaded on 2012-08-19 22:55:11)
- # 5 - Holy Spirit, Teacher Thou (uploaded on 2012-05-13 23:25:55)
- # 6 - Beneath The Shadow Of The Cross (uploaded on 2011-01-23 12:58:44)
- # 7 - All People That On Earth (uploaded on 2010-09-26 16:20:17)
- # 8 - The Wondrous Gift (uploaded on 2010-09-26 16:19:08)
- # 9 - Deeper Yet (uploaded on 2010-06-13 21:26:20)
- #10 - Great God Of Wonders (uploaded on 2010-06-13 19:10:54)