Author Bio Information
Ryle, J. C.'s bio information
1816 - 1900
Ryle was a 19th-century Anglican pastor. He was born in 1816. When he died in 1900, he was relatively unknown outside the Anglican Church in Britain. But since Ryle’s death, his books have slowly grown in popularity. Writing a tribute to Ryle in 2002, J.I. Packer noted that Ryle’s books had sold more than 12 million copies and had been translated into at least a dozen languages; the numbers continue to climb.1 Many pastors have probably read Ryle’s most popular works — Holiness, Five English Reformers, or Great Leaders of the Eighteenth Century. "A hundred years later," wrote his biographer, "we can see that there were few more influential evangelicals in the Victorian era than Bishop Ryle."
The last 10 hymns uploaded.
- # 1 - Abide With Me 3 (uploaded on Jul 07, 2013)
- # 2 - Jesus, Rose Of Sharon 3 (uploaded on Jul 07, 2013)
- # 3 - Come, Thou Almighty King 2 (uploaded on Jul 07, 2013)
- # 4 - The Broken Heart 2 (uploaded on Aug 19, 2012)
- # 5 - Holy Spirit, Teacher Thou (uploaded on May 13, 2012)
- # 6 - Beneath The Shadow Of The Cross (uploaded on Jan 23, 2011)
- # 7 - All People That On Earth (uploaded on Sep 26, 2010)
- # 8 - The Wondrous Gift (uploaded on Sep 26, 2010)
- # 9 - Deeper Yet (uploaded on Jun 13, 2010)
- #10 - Great God Of Wonders (uploaded on Jun 13, 2010)